No. If a person is found to be involved in multiple applications – all those applications will be cancelled and will not participate in the lottery.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy tickets from sources other than EURO2020.com?
- Can I choose my seats?
- When will I find out the outcome of my application?
- Will it be possible to purchase tickets for all matches played by a particular team?
- Does my child need a ticket?
- Can I apply for tickets for someone else?
- What happens if I accept other price categories in my application?
- If I apply for several tickets for a particular match, could I be allocated fewer than I requested?
- How do I find out the status of my application and whether it has been successful?
- How will tickets be allocated? Will there be a lottery?